Tuesday, March 31, 2009

29 days, 20 hrs, 42 mins, 09 secs

This is how long we have until we are married!! (at least at the time I started writting this....obviously time is still going.) Faiver and I are both very excited and ready for this big change in our lives...well, we're mostly ready...I don't think anyone is every fully ready for what marriage will bring, but we are excited about moving ahead. Mostly everything is done, too, so that reduces the stress significantly. Just so everyone out there knows, I am getting the best man in the entire world. He is my life and my happiness. It's gonna be great!! :)


just look at that face!!


Sister Noyes, Faiver's sponsor, threw me a bridal shower last Saturday. It was so much fun!! it was interesting to see all the aspects of my life come together in one room: there were friends from work, from school, from church, from apartments and from the mission there. It was such a special day and it made me realize even more how much I love Faiver. (sorry if this is too mushy for some of you, but I don't care...it's how I feel) :) I also got fitted for my dress that day and I get to pick it up on April 15th. One more thing taken care of! Life is good

No comments: