- separation anxiety...I've been in school/work almost Lily's whole life, but lately she has become very clingy and fussy when I leave...it breaks my heart!
- cruising around the furniture/walls/anything that will hold her up
- she understands both her daddy and me when we tell her to do certain things (Spanish and English, baby!!)
- commands she understands (in Spanish and English): come here, can I have it?, where's your (any familiar object), go get mommy/daddy, say bye-bye, say hi, give kisses, want some (any type of food), dance, bounce, splash, no
- gives open mouth kisses!
- likes to crawl over people when they are on the floor
- laughs when mommy and daddy hug - she likes to see that people are affectionate
- VERY grabby!! especially with things that are NOT toys
- Sunday she started walking with her little push piano...it was the best thing ever!!
- plays "gonna get you" and laughs so hard
- her two favorite foods are mango and squash
- thinks we should give her some of our food whenever we're eating
- loves books
I'm sure there are many more that will come to mind as soon as I post this, but that's all for now. What a great adventure to be a mom!!
|What a sweet girl!|
|Swinging at the park|