Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy Day of Love

This year I wanted to do something special for my husband for Valentine's Day. He always does sweet things for special occasions...and sometimes on regular days too...so I wanted to do something unexpected. We decided to celebrate this special day on Saturday since Valentine's day fell on a Sunday this year. It was great to be with my husband and celebrate our love.


presents from me! balloons and a BIG box


Temple bag...much needed


A love monkey! The heart says "Wild about you"


I heart-attacked the door :)

Of course, he still did some stuff for me. We went out to a movie and then dinner with some friends. He also got me these beautiful gifts:


Lilies...my favorites!!


Best shirt ever!!

Happy Valentine's Day, honey. I adore you and love you so much!

No comments: