Wednesday, March 31, 2010

11 Months!!!

Yesterday, Faiver and I celebrated our 11th month as a married couple. I cannot believe we are so close to a year of marriage; it has gone by so fast! Since this anniversary fell on a Tuesday, we just spent a simple evening together: after a day of work and class, I came home to make dinner and have everything ready for when Faiver got done with work. I made dinner and arranged the table to be "fancy". I picked him up from work and we drove home to a wonderful yet simple dinner. Faiver opened his present I got for him and we ate together. I had to do some visiting teaching, but then we passed the rest of the night with each other. It was really nice. I love this man so much!!


Our fancy dinner table


Opening his present


Books for his coins

2 comments:

Amy Franklin said...

I can't believe it's almost been a year! Guess what...I am going back to DC tomorrow! This time with Glenn and the kids. I am so excited. Congrats on almost a year!!!

Faiver and Andrea said...

That's so great! Have lots of fun and take tons of pictures. :)