Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I drink LEMONADES!!!

So, I love summer...the weather, the sun, the many activities one can do, and the wonderful taste of the best summer drink ever - LEMONADE...it really is the best! This summer has been great for a few reasons. First, Faiver and I have done some things we have not done in the past (like going to Seven Peaks). I love doing things with him and we have so much fun together. Secondly, there were fireworks! I think they are spectacular and magical and I just love them! Last, but certainly not least, three of my family members came to visit us out here in the dry, hot, lovely state of Utah!! They were able to do lots of things (some of which Faiver and I had to skip because of work..blah!) and it was wonderful to see them. Mom was able to spend some time with her mom as well. Cheryl visited BYU and is considering attending next year. Phillip bonded with Faiver and had fun picking on me with him. What are brothers for, right?! All in all, we had a blast together! Now, sit back, get some lemonade and enjoy some pictures from our adventures...


The very beautiful Cheryl! Taking a break from the slides to have some lunch :)


All of us. This is the slide that Phillip rode...twice!!


Faiver and me after the parade. The missionaries in Provo marched in the parade!


My grandma (who would kill me if she knew this was here)! Yay for BYU!!


Us at the Salt Lake Bee's game. Mom, Cheryl and Phillip waiting for the fireworks.


People sitting on the field waiting....fireworks!!! Yay!

Did you enjoy your lemonade?

3 comments:

Adam and Shari Crawford said...

That looks like fun! I'm glad you guys are having such a great summer :)

Courtney said...

Awww! That looks like fun! Why exactly did the family come out to Utah? I'm glad that they could come though... LoL I love it when my family comes to visit.

It really does look like a blast though!

Ki-o-TEE said...

LEMONADES! Makes me remember the good ol' days of North Olmstead!