Wednesday, January 5, 2011

A Heartbeat!

On Monday, Faiver and I went to the OB-GYN for my second appointment. We waited for about an hour and a half before the doctor actually saw me because she was at the hospital delivering someone else's baby. When she did arrive, she told me everything looked normal (yay!) and then we heard the most beautiful sound in the world....our baby's heartbeat! It was so amazing, just this little, fast beating sound. You know, I've been feeling the effects of being pregnant, but it was just amazing to hear something from the little person growing inside me. I very much look forward to the day we can see him or her on an ultrasound!

1 comment:

Ki-o-TEE said...

That's so exciting, friend! I'm glad all's well. Every so often I'll remember the good ol' days of lemonades and finding Narnia and think of you!