Friday, April 8, 2011

Holy Cow!! 6 months!!

Despite the long pauses between blog posts, I do enjoy blogging. Time just gets away from me.

In hubby news, Faiver is visiting his mission companion, Russell, in Texas for a few days. He calls me daily to tell me about the great fun that they are having. It's such a great time for him! I can't wait to see all the pictures he's been taking :) It's weird to be alone in my apartment, but I'm surviving ;) Sleep is good!! Also, Faiver applied for the lead teller position at the branch where he's working (Wells Fargo)....and he got it!! It's basically the same job, but with more responsibility, power and, of course, money. He's really excited about it, and I'm very proud of him.

In baby news, everything is going great! He's growing well and moving more strongly every day. It's such a weird thing to see my stomach moving because that little bundle of joy is doing whatever he wants in there! I'm now at 25 weeks, the very beginning of my 6th month. I'm feeling great and everyday we get more excited about meeting our little guy. The other night, before Faiver left for Texas, we were sitting on the couch talking about the coming week. Although very excited for his trip, my loving husband expressed how much he would miss me and the baby. He hugged me low (so his head was on my belly), laid there for a while and said, "ah, my family." It was the sweetest thing! He's so excited to be a dad.

With the end of the semester coming and our wedding anniversary coming up, it looks to be a great month!

my most recent picture

No comments: