Thursday, October 27, 2011

Wiggle Worm

Lily likes to move, she likes to wiggle, she's always in motion. The only time I can really see that she's still is when she's sleeping, and that's because she's wrapped up like a burrito. Well, yesterday morning that all changed in my mind. I know that she kicks her legs when she's waking up because her blanket is often kicked off when I go in to get her in the mornings. However, I'm pretty sure she's getting to the stage where I won't be able to just lay her anywhere and know she'll stay put. Exhibit A:


Now, this may just look like a normal picture to you, but look closely...notice that the blanket is at the top of her head. That's because when I put her in bed, she was facing the opposite way! She did a complete 180 degree turn in her sleep!!! I couldn't believe it when I went in to check on her...everyday she does something to surprise me! :)

No comments: