Friday, September 21, 2012

Aunt Muriel

This summer was a very special one for many reasons. One of them was that my sister was in Utah with us for the whole summer - she watched Lily while I worked, helped me around the house, and many other things. It was so nice to have her here! It was one of the best summers I've had because she was here. It was amazing to get to know her again (we haven't lived in the same house for many years) and spend time with her. We laughed, started a running program, and had great culinary experiences. Lily got to know her aunt, and I had a 24/7 helper. I don't know if I would've gotten through the summer without her. She left at the beginning of August...I miss her a lot. I'm glad we got the chance to spend so much time together. Love you, Muriel!!

Interrupting Aunt Muriel while she was doing her exercises

Lily LOVES Aunt Muriel's Camelbak

"Oh, that's your eye?!"

No comments: